Your perfect holiday retreat
Picture yourself on your very own deck relaxing to the sound of tweeting birds and the gentle sway of the trees. What’s that? The sound of silence. You can have this feeling on tap for most of the year round. What’s more there’s a pub in your back garden!
Let’s bring you back out of your idyllic daydream and into the real world for a minute or two. If you’re considering buying a static caravan on Sunset Brook Caravan Park, there’s a few options to weigh up. There are caravans for sale that are already on site – you’ll just need to choose a plot that suits your needs.
Alternatively, you can choose to buy a caravan from our local static caravan partner in Skegness. Like Batemans, it’s a family company and the friendly team there have all the expertise you’ll need to help in making the choice of caravan to suit you and your pocket. They can even arrange finance, transportation and siting too.
There’s a lot of choice in how you move forward, so please get in touch to chat it through. We promise an open conversation with no pressure.
- 1st March – 5th January (long season)
- 15th March – 31st October (short season)
- 6th January – 29th February the site will be closed
- Large pitches with good space for decking
- Shower block
- Laundry room
- LPG bottled gas
- Metered electrics
- Parking available
- Cosy pub and restaurant on site
- Relaxing garden seating
- Special discount in the Brewery shop
- Free tickets for Brewery beer festivals
- Free entry for Bands on the Bank Music Festival
- Free entry for bonfire night
- Free tickets for Brewery carol concerts
- Free tickets for Brewery tours